Date last modified: 18 February 2016.
Tech Expozed International Limited (“TECHBROZ”) owns and operates this website. By using or accessing our website, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
Please read the following Terms and Conditions carefully before placing your order.
All prices (unless specified) include freight and GST, and are subject to change without notice.
In these terms and conditions:
- “We”, “us”, or “our” refer to Techbroz.
- “You” or “your” refer to the purchaser of the Products from us.
- “Contract” means the contract between you and us for the sale and purchase of the Products which incorporates these Terms & Conditions.
- “Products” means any of the items we sell on our website.
- “Terms” means these terms and conditions.
- These Terms are the only terms and conditions on which we contract for the sale of Products and they form an integral part of the Contract between you and us. If we agree to vary any of the terms, the variation must be in writing.
- The prices displayed on our website are quoted in New Zealand dollars and are inclusive of GST.
- The cost of packaging and postage/carriage is shown separately and (in the case of special or overseas orders) will be quoted by us on request and payable separately from the price of the Products.
- All published prices are subject to change at any time without notice. We do our best to provide accurate prices but errors may occur. We have the right to refuse or cancel any orders for Products incorrectly priced.
- This website is governed by, and is to be interpreted in accordance with the laws of New Zealand.
- If you are buying products normally bought for personal, domestic or household use, you may have certain rights under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 (Consumer Guarantees Act) that cannot be excluded or limited. These terms do not limit or alter your rights under the Consumer Guarantees Act (other than in the circumstances permitted under that Act). You can find more information about your rights under the Consumer Guarantees Act at the Ministry of Business, Innovation & Employment’s website (consumerprotection.govt.nz/general-help/consumer-laws/consumer-guarantees-act) and the Commerce Commission’s website (comcom.govt.nz/consumers/your-rights-as-a-consumer).
If there is a dispute which we cannot settle by direct negotiation it may be referred to mediation if agreed between us. Any dispute between us will be finally determined by the Disputes Tribunal and you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of those courts.
TechExpozed International Limited agrees to sell and the Customer agrees to buy the products ordered through TECHBROZ. Each accepted order is a separate agreement.
- By placing the order for products through Techbroz you are deemed to accept the terms and conditions of sale.
ORDERING PRODUCTS ONLINE
- You warrant to us that all information which you are required to provide when ordering products online is accurate and complete in all respects at the time of the order and that this information relates to you/the person placing the order and not to any third party.
- When an order is made online, the order confirmation issued by the company clearing the credit/debit card payment does not constitute acceptance of your order by us. We reserve the right to check any discrepancies and an order will only be confirmed when it is verified by us.
- An email will be sent confirming the order and an estimated day the order will be shipped.
- Any error in any ordering process due to technical or other reasons beyond our control entitles us not to treat the order as being binding on us.
- You are the owner/authorised delegate and have the authority to carry out this transaction.
- If you place an order, you will have to provide personal information to us. We will not disclose that information to any third party without your consent, except for the purpose of processing the order and arranging delivery. We do not store our customer’s financial details.
We recognize that your personal information is confidential and your privacy is important to us. Please read our Privacy Statement for more information.
- All payment for Products and for the cost of packaging and delivery must be made before the Products are delivered.
- Payment online will be made by credit card, debit card with stripe.
- We will give you an estimated delivery date for the Products but no times or dates provided by us are guaranteed.
- We will arrange for packing and we will decide on the method of delivery either by post, courier or otherwise.
- You must notify us promptly and in any event within 48 hours or receipt of any Products if they appear to be damaged in transit. In those circumstances, you must also keep all packaging as this may be required when making a claim.
RETURNS & CANCELLATION
- If you wish to return an item then you should email us at [email protected] to notify us of the return within 7 days of receiving the products. You should make it clear if you require an exchange, credit note or refund for the item.
- Any items returned without prior notice in writing will not be accepted.
- You must take reasonable care of all Products in your possession and return them to us, appropriately packaged to avoid damage, within 7 days from the cancellation date. We reserve the right to arrange collection, in which case you will be responsible for collection charges.
- We will refund the purchase price to you within 30 days of the cancellation notice but we reserve the right to charge a restocking fee and any other costs we incur in connection with the return of the Products.
- In the case of Goods which are made and supplied to your specification or which have been personalized for you, you will not have the right to cancel the Contract.
- Items should be returned in their original packaging to ensure they are adequately protected in transit.
- Items should be returned new, unused, and with all the tags still attached. Returns that are damaged or soiled will not be accepted and may be sent back to the customer.
- Products are classified as faulty if they are received damaged, or where a manufacturing fault occurs within one month of purchase. Please note that items that are damaged as a result of wear and tear are not considered to be faulty.
- If you would like to exchange a faulty item, please be aware that we can only replace it for the same product in the same colour and style, subject to availability. Where possible, we will offer to repair faulty items.
- Products damaged in transit: If your product has been damaged during transit to your delivery address we will replace your product (if it is available) or issue a credit / refund. In these circumstances, if the Consumer Guarantees Act applies to the purchase, we will meet our obligations under that Act. Otherwise, if the Consumer Guarantees Act does not apply, unless we agree otherwise, you must notify us within 24 hours of delivery in order to be eligible for a replacement, credit or refund.
- Products that are faulty upon arrival / first use or otherwise: If the product you received is faulty upon arrival / first use or where the Consumer Guarantees Act applies, the products do not comply with the guarantees under that Act, we will either repair or replace your product, or issue a credit / refund. Without limiting any rights you have under the Consumer Guarantees Act, in order to repair, replace or issue a credit / refund for your faulty product, it will need to be returned to us so we can test and confirm that it is faulty. If the Consumer Guarantees Act applies, we will meet our obligations under that Act, Otherwise, if the Consumer Guarantees Act does not apply, all returns of this nature must be made within 14 days of purchase / delivery.
- Express warranty – Products that are faulty within the warranty period: Without limiting any rights you have under the Consumer Guarantees Act, if your product is faulty or has stopped working as intended and is still within the warranty period specified when you purchased your product, Techbroz will repair or replace your product or issue a credit / refund where a suitable replacement is not available. You may also be able to contact the manufacturer directly to arrange a repair / replacement. Returns of this nature can be made any time within the warranty period and it is your responsibility to cover any costs of returning the product to us (NB there is no specific warranty period under the Consumer Guarantees Act).
- Testing fees and return freight: If you return a product to us that is not faulty, you may be liable for a testing fee and freight charges to return the product to you.
- Products returned outside of the above time-frames will not accepted and will be returned to the customer.
RISK AND OWNERSHIP
- The risk of loss or damage to Products passes to you upon delivery.
- Ownership in all Products remains with us until full payment of all amounts due to us have been received from you.
- You will be responsible for the safe custody and insurance of all Products in your possession.
WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY
- We warrant to you that the Products ordered by you will meet the description as shown on our website (or any other description given to you in writing).
- We will not have any responsibility for any damage which occurs to the Products after delivery.
- If any defect in any Products appear within a month of delivery, you must notify us as soon as you become aware of the defect, giving us full details. We will then decide, in consultation with you, whether the defect is our responsibility. If so, we may arrange either to repair the Products or to replace them with similar Products. Any defective Products to be returned to us must be returned at your expense.
- We do not accept any responsibility for any wear and tear, accidental damage or failure by you or by any third party to adhere to any written recommendation provided in relation to the Products.
- Liability to you for loss or damage under no circumstances must exceed in the total amount you have paid us for those Goods.
- If you wish to give us any notice relating to a matter covered by these Terms, whether you telephone us or not, you must confirm that notice in writing. In the case of email notices, these should be sent to [email protected] and you must send them so as to return an acknowledgement of receipt.
- We will not have any liability to you if we are prevented from performing any of our obligations on account of any circumstances beyond our reasonable control which includes, but is not limited to, extreme weather conditions, act of God, terrorism, war, strike or difficulty in obtaining materials and/or labour. In any of these circumstances we reserve the right to terminate the Contract.
- Severance: If any provision in these Terms is held by a court to be unenforceable, that will not affect the remaining provisions of the Terms.
- Entire Agreement: These Terms govern our relationship with you and in accepting them, you confirm that no other arrangement, agreement or representation applies.
- Assignment: We reserve the right to assign any of our rights or obligations under the Contract with you to a third party on the basis that the existing contractual terms will become the responsibility of that third party. You will not assign your rights without first getting our written consent.
Techbroz owns or is authorised to use the intellectual property in this site.
Where the Products include designs or works of art, these are prepared by a designer or artist who owns the copyright in those works. We advise that you may not copy or make adaptations of any such Products.
Techbroz may run promotions on our website or social channels. Only one promotional code can be used per order unless otherwise stated.
Under no circumstances can the value of a discount code be deducted from an order if the code is defective or out of date. No replacement codes will be issued in this case.
When an order is placed using a promotional code and contains a number of items, the value of the discount is spread over each item.
Any replacement of an item purchased using a promotional code will be reduced by the value of the discount attached to it. The discount will not be refunded.
If you violate any of the terms and conditions above or any other terms and conditions related to a promotional code, the relevant promotional code will be invalid.